Thursday, June 22, 2006

Deuce History Moment #6

Its time for another moment in Deuce History...

So, like this didn't happen at the Deuce, it was in the Apartment, but one night, Shawn was goofed around with Lauren, and she was all freaky-deaky, like usual. She actually jumped on top of me while I was laying on the couch and bit my breastorial area. Bit. Very weird.

Anyway, so Shawn kicked her out for being obnoxious, and she came to the window of the bedroom that Mikey and Shawn shared. And Lauren is kind of a big girl. So, she starts banging on the window, yelling "Come out, Shawn! Let me in! I want to talk to you!". With the street lamp's orangish glow behind her, her shadow looked ten feet tall, so it looked as if there was this ten foot monster, arms wailing, banging on the window. Mikey curled up on the bed, I stood in the doorway frightened, Shawn cursed at her, finally went out and they both left. Crazy freaknik.

This has been another moment in Deuce History.

No comments: